With the jingle bells of Christmas…sweet memories and dishes are also welcomed.
- Red apples- 3
- Unsalted /clarified butter / ghee- 6tbsp
- Milkmaid- 2 tbsp
- Sugar- according to taste
- Cardamom- 1/2 tsp
- Almond, cashew, saffron ( optional)
- Peel and mash the apples properly. Also remove the seeds.
- Put a pan on medium flame and add 3tbsp unsalted butter. When the pan becomes hot, add the mashed apples to it.
- Stir till the colour turns golden-brown. Now again add 3 tbsp unsalted butter. Mix well
- Add sugar and milkmaid and stir for 4-5 minutes ( As the sugar melts, the consistency of the halwa becomes liquidy, so, cook until the water evaporates)
- Add cardamom powder and garnish the halwa with almond, cashew and saffron.
Here …the dish is ready you😋😄😄
Curry is one of the most famous recipes in India.
Spinach which is the god of health..containing iron and also useful for blood.
What could be better than adding these two to have an end product as delicious as Palak Kadhi…
- Spinach- 350 g
- Chickpea powder(Besan)- 100 g
- Yogurt- 100 g
- Asafoetida(Hing)- 1pinch
- Garlic- 5-6 cloves
- Green chilli- 2 (optional)
- Ginger- 1inch piece
- Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder(Cayenne)- 1/2tsp(or as per taste)
- Salt- as per tatse
- Corriender- 1/2tsp
- Dry red chilli- 1-2
1. Wash the spinach twice and cut it into small pieces.
2. Boil spinach, ginger, garlic, green chilli, salt (1/2 tbsp). (If boiling in a pressure coocker, wait for 3 coocker whistles)
3.Take a bowl, add yogurt (churned), chickpea powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, corriender, salt(as per taste). Mix them well by adding some water.
4. The consistency of the mixture should be liquid.
5. Add this mixture to the coocker (don’t keep the lid ) in which you had boiled spinach
6. Keep in on medium flame.
7. Cook for 10-15 minutes
Your curry is ready!!!!
Tip for Tadka ( chhok)
Take a pan on medium flame , add some ghee(oil) and asafoetida..after 15 seconds add red chilli powder and dry red chilli. Pour it on your curry to give it some spicy taste ….
Here it is my artwork through which I would like to tell you all just one thing….that is NO MATTER WHAT..JUST CHASE YOUR DREAMS..FORGETTING ABOUT THE WORLD…
Everyone have difference goals, potentials and dreams which they should definately go after.
One should not worry of what others might think of your dreams and means.
For some…success is happiness…for some it is money and financial support…for some it is hepling others…
So everyone thinks of success as a different entity but one thing is common….i.e YOUR DREAM TAKES YOU TO THE REAL SUCCESS..
So chase after your dreams and success would be at your doorstep….
want to have something healthy but too bored of the green leafy vegetables dancing around….
Well everyone love sandwiches and adding greenery to them is the best we can do to make them healthier and keep the leafy stuff happy…
- 6 Bread slices
- 200g Spinach ( Palak)
- 200g Cottage cheese (Paneer)
- 100g Fenugreek (Methi)
- 100g Chenopodium Album (Bathua)
- 50g green coriander leaves (Dhaniya)
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala. *optional*
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp oil or ghee
1. Wash the green leafy veggies( except coriander) and boil then in pressure cooker .Grind the boiled veggies.
2. pour the oil(1/2 tbsp) in a pan.Add chilli powder, salt, coriander powder, garam masala and the grinded veggies to the pan and fry them.
3. when the mixture seems to be perfectly fried, add coriander leaves( cut in small pieces)
4. take a slice of bread, spread the mixture on both the slices, put a thin slice of cottage cheese on one and close the two to make it a sandwich.
5. Toast or grill the sandwich
You can serve it with chutney/ ketchup along with crispy fries…AND IT IS ALL READY TO LIFT YOUR MOOD UP!!!
Want to enjoy a cake but too lazy for the time consuming recipe..Well for you we have a recipe for a quick and super delicious cake.
- Flour- 1cup
- Powdered sugar- 1cup
- Oil- 1/2 cup
- Buttermilk-1/2 cup ( replacement: 2eggs)
- Vanilla essence- 1tsp (teaspoon)
- Baking Powder-free 1tbsp (tablespoon)
- Baking Soda- 1tbsp
- Salt- 1/4 tsp
Mix all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt) together in a bowl.Then in the sifted dry ingredients add the wet ingredients one by one.Mix the wet and dry ingredients with an electric hand blender or ballon whisk.
Brush a microwave proof baking dish with some oil and pour the cake mix in this dish.Bake in the 100% power of microwave for 4-5 minutes. Insert a toothpick in the middle to check if it is baked.
Yum Yum Eat!!!!
If you are looking for some easy to make and delicious healthy drink for this summer then our Raw Mango squash is just perfect for you. It will protect you from sunstroke and dehydration and is definately friendly for your stomach.
- Raw Mango pulp- 1/2 kg
- Citric acid(lemon) – 5g
- Cumin(jeera)- 1tbsp
- Black pepper- 1/2 tbsp
- Black salt- 2tbsp
- White salt- 1/2 tbsp
- Green food colouring (optional)
- Preservative sodium benzoate-1g
Add 2 spoon water to the raw mango pulp and heat it on stove till it becomes a little warm. The keep it to till it becomes cool and then grind it in the mixer grinder. Then add mint, white salt, Black salt, cumin, Black pepper and again grind it well;-)
Now boil 250ml water in a bowl and add sugar to it, when the sugar is mixed properly, add the grinded mango pulp-mint mixer to the bowl. Cook for 2minutes and add the citric acid (lemon juice) to the bowl and cook until the mixer becomes thick. Filterate theixer in a sieve and add the preservative sodium benzoate and green food colouring. YOUR YUMMY RAW MANGO SQUASH IS FINALLY READY.😋😋
Just add 2 spoons of this squash to 1glass water and enjoy your healthy summer drink!!🤗^_^
NO ONE is Born a Great COOK, ONE learns by Doing- Julia Child
Here we are starting our new journey today via this blog.
We’ll be trying our best to entertain you and bring you some mouth watering vegan recipes and some super nice motivational posts:-)
All we need is your support and love to grow and learn a lot from all of you( the super talented and the best peeps);-)
Please like our posts and fill up our comment section with your showering love support and tips to become better. Thankyou!!:-D😊😋😘🤗